Saturday, June 6, 2009

A day without teaching..

I'm feel empty...in a world of education. Today i feel loneliness without my 2.1 and 2.3 students who makes me always thinking and do hipotesis do and don't in how to make them LEARN? then remembered and pass the exam. Too many hipotesis in what the reality of them, their psyco and their manner to relate in a process gain knowledge.. Tonight bottom in my heart i commited to do something to learn how to teach...how to make all my students pass history subject. (Maybe this entry look likes i'm very bad in teaching history. Sometimes somewhere, when i reflected my entired years in teaching history..Yes, it's seem that i did slow to improve. Today's entry is to make me remember and promise to myself that i will do something..yes something..to help my students to pass and do excellent in history subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...